Saturday, March 24, 2007

Time, or Lackthereof

Time is the killer that stalks us all... All I hear is the ticking of that hideous clock!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Actually, it isn't all that Poe. I'm just kind of stressed, and a wee bit screwed. I keep getting myself into these things, don't I?

But, yeah... just so I'm not completely wasting this post, here's something at least, I guess:

What Mythological Creature Are You?

***You Are a Centaur***

In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.
You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.
You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.
Also note that tinkering for the Big 1000 Post mark has already begun - be patient! The new colour-scheme may be just temporary -- Expect a steady tinker-process to follow! Feedback is appreciated, as always.

2 comments:

H. said...

Oh, and I must apologize if you have me on a feed, as I am now going through a steady tagging process of all my untagged posts, so I may be clogging your reader.

There is really nothing I can do about that folks, but my apologies for the inconvenience. All I can ask is that you bear with me for a bit.

H. said...

Well, all the major tagging should be done. Thanks for your patience.

Also, if you notice posts still untagged, please let me know.

Powered By Blogger