Saturday, March 17, 2007

St Pat's is Here Again


Well, being that I am now a Murphy, I guess I should whoop it up tonight... but since I have always been a Pearse (a lesser-celebrated Irish name), I am not likely to change my old opinion of this blighted day.

However, I hope you all have the best St Pat's you can. As for me, you will fine me home with my head phones on, trying to avoid this day at all costs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your old opinion.

H. said...

Is that not blasphemy from a Murphy?

running42k said...

I was drinking French red wine. They are both somewhat Celtic aren't they? Was drinking French wine wrong on St. Patty's Day?

H. said...

I am not sure the Celtic tribes and the Gallic tribes would agree on this assessment, but both would agree that they are anything but Brits, so I guess it counts.

H. said...

Update: I have to admit, my building was blissfully quiet last night, and I am glad for it.

Powered By Blogger