Monday, March 19, 2007

Must See...

Using my browzer's new "Blog This!" feature, I want to share this guy with you - have never seen his stuff, but it seems that no self-respecting Tim Burton fan can do without him:

Wired News: The Best Auteur You Never Saw

6 comments:

jamon said...

I was reading this when my reader popped up with your new post.

Svankmajer is a true Schopenhauerian genius.

Great stuff ;)

H. said...

Very good connection!

And your comp notifies you every time I post? That must get annoying on those heavy-blogging days of mine...

Anonymous said...

There is no shortage of information overload.

H. said...

I wonder if, someday, PTS disorder will also include people who are too hooked to the net? I think it should already include grad students in some situations.

I still have Trench Sickness from my MA.

Amanda said...

Our friend Bret really likes this fellow. We watched a DVD of his short works just the other weekend.

Odd.

H. said...

It is indeed a small world.

Powered By Blogger