Sunday, March 04, 2007

What the Cool Kids Are Up To

Well, I finally broke down and got a Facebook account, mostly because my friend Peggy sent me an invite, and I couldn't see what she had invited me to look at/join until I had already joined. In any case, it is a nifty enough thing, and may be a way that even *I*, slacker that I am, can keep in touch with old friends.

So, if you are so inclined...



Though, be forewarned, this totally seems like one of those things I join and then forget the address of in like three days and never go back to, so don't expect too much from it, ok? I mean, I have maintained this blog since April 2005, and that is about as much of an Internet Miracle as I ever expect to have.

Still, does this thing now mean I am a Hip Cat? Finally?

1 comment:

H. said...

PS. If anyone finds that the facebook badges I have added (one on this post, one on the side bar) slows down the loading process of this page, let me know and I will either go image-based or ixnay it altogether.

Powered By Blogger