Things are looking up around here. I found my missing keys, I am drinking a soda, and I managed to make it down to the store for eggs (both the chicken and chocolate varieties). I am starting to get over whatever plague I had, though I am not completely healed yet, so it is time to start living like a human again, including eating more than peanut butter straight from the jar.
Comp reading starts again, and, by way of making actual content on this blog (rather than moans, pouts and blahs), I have decided to start making more notes about my reading, as well as short reviews of any movies I happen to see. I figure you are all getting sick of posts like this one - the blood curdling news that I found my keys might be too much for you.
Oh well, onward and upward!

1 comment:
Too boring for even one comment???
:(
Post a Comment