
Have been watching a lot of Curb Your Enthusiasm these days (hey - it's research!) and it is beginning to effect my brain. In the past week, I have been more neurotic and obnoxious than I was before, if you can imagine such a horror.
But it has also had some more concrete damage. Today while waiting for the bus I realized, with my posture, gestures, schlumpy overcoat, button-shirt, etc., I dressed, acted and walked more like Richard Lewis than any woman ever wanted to. It almost made me run home and vomit in shame for my lost female magnetism (which I flatter myself that I did have... once... maybe).
On a side note, I am but a mere 5 posts or so away from the Big One-Oh-Oh-Oh (that's a thousand, in case I mistook my Ohs), and I am playing with ideas of how to revamp this old blog for the big day. Now that this thing has gone from passing fancy to full-blown hobby, I guess I should decide what direction I should take it in. Expect some meta-blogging, some anthologizing, some face-lifting and some Mission Statement creation here on W.T.H.I.A.B? sometime soon.
And if you have any suggestions for the big celebrations, you may leave in my suggestion box... errr... by which I mean the comments field.

6 comments:
Not to worry, everyone has their Richard Lewis moments...
I loved season 4 of Curb. The Indian Gardener, the funeral. That was some good stuff.
CYE is a great show, but it tends to get under my skin if I watch more than 4 episodes in a row. It is break time by that point, or I will start getting paranoid like you would not believe.
And no female should have a Richard Lewis moment - ever.
And I feel like I have had a Richard Lewis life. Well, you know... without the booze... and the fame/fortune... really, I have had a Richard Lewis fashion life.
Sad.
CYE has a profound effect on a person. It shatters nerves. I'm sure it's designed to instill a general Richard-Lewisness into every viewer.
Love the green, btw...
Me too. I had thought to go purple, but I didn't much like the hues I was offered by the blogger paintbox. Green is the next logical step after red, anyway. We'll see how/if it changes over the next couple of days. For now, this is just a test run.
Post a Comment