
Well, I am off to Ohio again today on the noon bus, assuming the roads and schedules are all with me. I am having one last meal of peanut butter crackers and finishing up some packing before heading off to bed. I have to keep up my strength so I can slog through 12 to 13 hours of Greyhound joy.
But come 12.30am, or so, there will be some happy faces in Cincinnati - and then it will all be worth the schlep.
Again, I will update when I can from Ohio, but I can't guarantee anything. So let me wish you all a happy Valentine's Day in advance.

7 comments:
Spring Break -- Ohio? You've got to love someone here even to consider it.
For the sake of those good folks reading your blog, I do hope you find a computer in working order when you arrive.
Have a good trip, Hol!
Come on, I hear Cincinnati is the new Cancun.
And good Spring Break to you, too, John.
YAY - BREAK TIME!
Oh, Cincinnati is, um, exactly like Cancun, yeah.
If all else fails, you can always have access to my computer. I think we actually have several sources for rides if you guys need it.
Cancun with a blizzard.
Got here safe and sound... well, not quite sound, really, as there appears to have been a black plague carrier on that bus, and my lungs may never be the same. Sniffles galore. However, I am alive and things are going well - hope you are the same.
Update to come, as soon as I get my stuffy head out of a Kleenex box.
Ta!
Post a Comment