Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Should Be Disappointed...

Well, the prof for whom I was going to guest-teach a week long unit for has cancelled, due to the fact that he is running out of time to cover the basics in his course. His relief was almost tangible when I told him "no problem" - a reminder that even profs have time issues to deal with.

Now, I should be saddened by this loss of teaching practice, but, as the thing was scheduled for early March, I can't say I am too upset. With this cold, my public lecture Tuesday night, conferences in late March and early May, my second comp exam in May, and final edits due to the publisher on my Jack Benny chapter within the next three weeks... Let's just say I have just about enough to handle without an extra (unpaid) teaching job.

All that and tax season approaching as well. Goody.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger