Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Weak Update From Ohio

Sick. Feeling better than before, right this second, but still sick. I can only blame the germ stew that is the Greyhound system. I have been spending the lion's share of my time in Ohio asleep, sadly, though Murph's birthday was just fine. This morning saw something of a illness re-surge, but I refuse to give in today. Tonight is Murph's folks' bowling night, so a night with the place to ourselves (including this computer) was too good to miss. I don't care if I have to drag myself around, we *will* have a nice supper for just the two of us... Dominoes delivers, right?

Tomorrow means marking, but tonight is for relaxing.

And, by hook or by crook, Virus - you're going down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Tis the season for illness, it seems. Get well soon, Holly.

j said...

Hey, I just took the Greyhound to London and back today, and I didn't come down with anything! Maybe it's just the buses that go to the US...

Powered By Blogger