i totally feel you. i never clean unless people are coming over. actually, come to think of it, the last time people were over, it was on such short notice that i didn't have time for cleaning.
I think we should all agree with one another to stop the cycle. Since we all only clean when we visit each other, all it takes is one brave soul to liberate us all from a lot of extra stress.
5 comments:
On a bright side of this cleaning, I did find a jar of pickles in the fridge I didn't know I had. Yum! It's like I left a present for myself.
mmmm... briny.
Have some honey before you get on that bus. Have some for me.
That jar of honey sits right there until you come back to have it.
i totally feel you. i never clean unless people are coming over. actually, come to think of it, the last time people were over, it was on such short notice that i didn't have time for cleaning.
I think we should all agree with one another to stop the cycle. Since we all only clean when we visit each other, all it takes is one brave soul to liberate us all from a lot of extra stress.
The sponge stops here, folks.
Post a Comment