Friday, November 26, 2010

pray for mojo

I might be scarce for the next while.

I am, as always, trying to work as much as I can for money - got some typing to do, so that is good stuff I can do from home. Plus, I really need to work ahead on my courses. I have my course outlines due to the dept for next term by the 1st-3rd of December, and a heck of a lot of writing to do on top of that.

I want to have two short stories, my novel and an academic chapter all ready to submit by the end of December. I will also likely soon have the edits on my novel to do, whenever they send them to me. (Tonight, I have a novella galley to proof.) As usual, I should also be promoting my available works whenever I can, which is a pain in the butt. I have to make a trailer for my upcoming release this weekend, before I forget to do it.

blaaaaah.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger