Sigh. I am sick of never having anything to do for fun outside my crappity apartment, and no one to do anything with. I know - lame excuses for problems. But the isolation is really starting to get to me.
Damn this city, anyway. I don't even know what I'm doing here, since not a single person in it will give me the time of day - or would rather spit at me than say hello.
Maybe it's just time to find a nice cave somewhere.

3 comments:
Hi, Holly,
Just surfing through. I know how you feel though, at least by being in a big city.I live in the partial country now (small town). Hope you have a good day/week/year.
Gunny
:( i am sad that you are lonely!
call or email me anytime you want to do something! (well, im in brantford this weekend, but you know what i mean). and i'm not just saying that..i mean it!!
Thanks.
Post a Comment