Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Last Smoke


Well, since I got word today that yet ANOTHER possibility is dead, there seems to be little hope left for me. Folks, you are looking at a student facing absolute financial disaster. Wow! Was I once hoping for enough money to visit Murph this summer? Yeah, now try "Enough to keep me from being evicted."

So, this is an end of an era. I am now having my very last cigarette, because I just can't afford them any more. What's the sense of sleeping on the sidewalk while smoking?

So, fair well lovely friends. You've been a real pal.

...

Oh, and by the way, self-righteous bull-sh*t comments crowing over this supposed victory for clean living will not be welcomed. In fact, they will deleted while I curse you. So don't even try it, please and thank you. OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, score one for... um, nevermind.

Powered By Blogger