Today is both the tenth and a Tuesday, which would usually be mega-date-night for Murph and I, but the little Scamp is still off visiting West Virginia, so it won't be nearly as much fun as it might have been. Still, we should get a bit of time on the chat in at the least, and that shall have to be enough.
But, then, it isn't like I don't have enough work to do. With a semi-major conference coming up on the 5th of May, and my comprehensive exam on the 11th, and a fellowship application to get in the mail PDQ, I guess I am pretty much taken care of in terms of distractions and tasks.
Now, add to that the fact that I am still uncertain how I will hold body or soul together after the May 1st rent check clears, and you get a pretty harried Holly.
And the Spring started out with so much promise...
(And this post has been a major pain in the arse due to pilot error and technical difficulties. Much more trouble than it was worth, I think.)

No comments:
Post a Comment