Spent some time today scanning old pictures to share with old friends on facebook. Some of them are too funny to really be believed any more. Did any of us ever look like that?
However, those little captions only whetted my appetite to tell the full stories wrapped around some of the old photos I have in my giant shoe box of lost years, and my facebook is getting rather filled with freeze frames of good times. And it isn't really the right place for the bad times.
So I have decided to start a photo-blog. I refuse to call it digi-scrapping, mostly because I refuse to be both old and young enough to know that term. Instead, I have called it FotoBlog.
Mainly, it will be for me, and occasionally for the people I feature in it, but really it is to record memories. It is my penceive, I would say if I were a Potter nerd. Sometimes memories aren't much use unless you can write them out.

2 comments:
Hi Holly, You've got a very interesting blog here, and I was very pleased to find that you've got a link to my wedding website. Thanks! Tell your loving husband, Murph, hello. I trust you're both doing well.
Stephen
WOW! Rev Conn, himself!
It was a lovely wedding, so of course we linked you. Thanks for the role you have played in our life together.
Post a Comment