Sunday, April 15, 2007

I Suffer for my Studies

I may be the last person on earth to see this slightly-overrated picture, but it seemed like something everyone keeps talking about, so I figured I'd bite the bullet.

It's ok, actually. It held my attention well, at least. (Though I admit that I started drifting away when Adam Goldberg's character died.) And any religious studies person would enjoy the CONSTANT prayer (even while doing horrendous things) in this movie. It makes an interesting contrast to all those people who say "The Arabs" are evil to fight in the name of their religion, so it was a good thing to see, I guess. However, going from all that woozy-does-it camera moves and bangy-whizzy explosions to real life is hurting my brain. My eyes feel like wobbly sacks of slime. Hurts. So. Much.

However, the picture did give me an idea of how we can get a certain someone out of Ohio... Anyone want to grab a few rounds of amo and help me gather up a rescue squad?

How does Saving Private Murph sound?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger