I am filled with a good renewed vigour for my comp work, setting up new strategies for preparing during this final month. There is still stress, but now there is also "can-do," plus energy to do. I think I'm going to be ok.
So now I am eating a series of bite-sized pancakes, which, for some reason, are really cheering me, missing Murph (but not in a morbid way), and just feeling like things are going to be ok.
(Oh, and I updated FotoBlog, too. Lord that is a fun blog!)

5 comments:
You're doing very well, Holly. Your Working Blog is a brilliant idea. I hope you get some positive feed back on it, and that you find it useful for even after you've tackled that exam. And, I adore the FotoBlog.
Wow. Praise from Master Blogger. Very nice.
B-)
Master Blogger, eh? I try to master-blog as often as possible.
Be careful. I hear that makes you go blind.
How could anyone be blinded by the love of blogging? And, is there really such a thing as a love of blogging in the first place?
Post a Comment