Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Note of Apology to all Feed-Reader Readers Out There

For those of you who have subscribed to my blog via some feed-reader (i.e. Google Reader, Sage, etc.), I am sorry if your readers make it look like I updated my blog a hundred times today, and if I clogged your program.

I was undertaking the task of tagging all those posts left uncategorized, so they may have come up as "New Posts." There was nothing I could do about that, so please accept my pleas for understanding.

And, yes, I am aware of the irony of making yet ANOTHER post to apologize for all the other posts, but my hope is that this post will be on top, thereby preventing all of you from hitting the "unsubscribe" button.

Thank you for your patience during renovations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries. My Sage plug-in sucks anyways.

H. said...

I have also re-set my feed to "short" instead of full. First, this is to prevent HUGE pages for you all these days, and, second, I really would prefer you actually come here to read my blog. Sorry, but singing for an absentee audience just ain't my thing.

Powered By Blogger