Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Motivational Moment

All you need to know: Study or fail.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi, I'm new here... I found your blog through the "Next Blog" feature, and I like it. :) I wasn't going to say anything, but then I saw this post. I'm in my 2nd semester as a GTA teaching Basic Music to elementary education majors. It is not an overly difficult class..."basic" pretty much sums it up. But somehow a few still manage to completely bomb the class. I think I'm going to have to mention "study or fail" next time we meet. :)

H. said...

"Long time reader, first time commenter," huh?

This post was a reminder to myself, without forgetting that there are many, many variables involved in success. However, I think students so often fail to recognize the CHOICE involved in their educational path.

And welcome, welcome. It is always a joy to find new ports in the bloggosphere.

Powered By Blogger