Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Celebrities Who Are Lucky Enough to Look Like Me

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.



***

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.



***

OK, so some of these are pretty cool, but Billy Boyd? Who should I feel sorrier for in this comparison? And is it weird that I find my match with Hannah Arendt (who I got on three different photos!) cooler than the one with Raquel Welsh?

I did others, but I figured the one that pulled a 62% match with Russell Crowe did not do anyone any good. *shudder*

(Warning: This site, though possibly fun, can also be devastating to the ego. I got Eleanor Roosevelt and Jon Stewart with one photo, and the one with Stephen Colbert and Fred Savage was a shock to the heart, as well -- bad, bad, BAD on the soul, those ones.)

I also ran Murph's pic, and it is official - Johnny Depp was a 60-something percent match. I can only grin in pride. Of course, Eddie Murphy also came up for Murph. Maybe I am not too far off when I tell people he is now my new uncle-in-law...

Addendum: I also got Johnny Depp with one later photo I tried... Somehow being a Johnny Depp lookalike is not nearly as hot as being married to one...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder, how many people think I look like Johnny Depp?

H. said...

Three, at least.

Shall we put it to a vote?

H. said...

On another one I looked at, I got Sarah Silverman. Not too shabby.

However, the TWO times I matched with Bill Murray either will haunt me forever, or make me pleased at the idea that I am his illegitimate daughter.

Cool.

Powered By Blogger