Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tuesday

Is it three more sleeps until my exam? No more sleeps, if I could manage it, since I still have gobs of reading to finish. I am unbelievably high on white bread, lumps of coloured sugar blasphemously shaped as fruits, and Coke, so I just might not sleep from now til then, any way.

So how many cups of coffee does it take to send you into an alternate time frame, exactly?
*

4 comments:

running42k said...

Hang in there, the finish line is in site. Glad you made it out to the Sloan concert. I like those guys.

Happy New Year.

H. said...

Just keeping the train on the tracks. That's all I need.

Anonymous said...

You need the new and improved double-double from Tim Hortons, with special ingredient TXP.

H. said...

mmmmmmm... Tim's....

That does sound like a plan.

WHY DON'T THEY DELIVER???

Powered By Blogger