I just got back from Buffalo last night, dragging my carcass home after a cross-continental odyssey that left me tired, hungry and sore. To make matters worse (read: depressing as hell), Murph is still in Ohio, where he must remain until he has completed the quests on his application list.
So, for who knows how long - two months, at least, I should think - I am here alone and Murph is off bringing the Canadian Consulate a shrubbery which he has chopped down with a herring.
I know. Crappy news. But it gets slightly worse. I woke up with the chills this morning, and then a fever, and my lungs are working as if they were filled with clay, and my head/shoulders/stomach/limbs/back/hips/face all hurt like you would not believe. This is either Bronchitis II, or some new virus I picked up south of the border. What I thought was just travel ache and love sickness last night has turned out to be something a wee more tangible this morning.
But the love sickness is still pretty bad, too.
*

3 comments:
That blows. The conservatives get in and now people have to do Monty Python shit to get in.
Welcome to neo-con North America, where "Citizens of the World" are shot on sight.
"Citizens of thw World" do things like share ideas, which is bad for owners of plantations. It's remarkable to what lengths a population will go to defend an imaginary line.
Post a Comment