Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pre-Flight Jitters?

Well, not exactly… Pre-Greyhound jitters, maybe.

By the time you read this, there will likely be NO MORE SLEEPS TIL OHIO!

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Ohio, here I come.

It is midnight. I need to be up in about five hours. I should already be asleep, but my stomach is threatening to come up my windpipe. One small trip to the States, and I am already into the whiskey for a nightcap to take the nerves off… not good.

(Oh, and I will be crossing the Ontario/Michigan border at about 5.10pm… stop wherever you are and say a little prayer for me. No arrests; no detaining; no strip searches… those are the goals. You hear that Uncle Sam???)

CINCINNATI OR BUST!

I will update when I can, to let you all know I am still alive. However, if I miss you for some reason, L' shanah tovah (5767) to one and all!

HAPPY ROSH HaSHANAH!!!
*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger