Saturday, September 09, 2006

No Pudding for Me, Cause I Won’t Eat My Meat

Trying to wade through my comp reading, and praying for strength as my RA duties start in earnest for the year, I have been listening to some select tunes of note.

Manson has started to subside again, for now, which is a blessing for my attitude. The stars of the show this weekend would have to be Nat King Cole, Daler Mehndi, and Pink Floyd … I can’t explain that combination, except to say that the production of research proposals must be the mental equivalent to being pregnant, because the brain produces strange cultural cravings as compensation.

So, in honour of school returning across the nation, a little Floyd, if you please:



Ah, yes, sadists with a license to teach… I’ve known a few of those in my time. How about you?
*

2 comments:

LaTina said...

you know, that bit at the end about "how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!" has always been my favorite part of that song. it makes me giggle.

H. said...

Hee hee hee. Me too.

Powered By Blogger