Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Roll Out the Barrel!!

Wash your ears; trim your nails; shampoo the rugs; polish the cat.
Dye your eyebrows; patch your pants; iron your socks; clean the stove.
Air the blankets; write the minister; bake the cake; tap the keg.
Soap your face; hide the trash; dry the dishes; soak the pots.
Scrub the floors; make the beds; dust the shelves; shine the table.
Curry the favour; close the curtains; fluff the pillows; open the smelling salts.
Label the tags; brighten the lights; brew the coffee; stir the plants.
Spritz the counters; duck the toilet; wipe the mirrors; perfume the couch.

Warn the neighbours.

Catherine is coming to visit!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow - now the pressure's on. I'd better bring the fun.

H. said...

Yeah- I'm in my Roald Dahl phase, since John and I have been reading the Glass elevator before bed... Am I PhD material or what?

H. said...

You did bring the fun.

Powered By Blogger