Hi all- I am working on my dissertation proposal again, so all my proof readers should expect a new draft of SSHRC shit in their in-box soon.
However, I am in a bind. I need a copy of the 1988 film Crossing Delancey, starring Amy Irving and Peter Riegart. It was made by Warner Bros., and was directed by Joan Micklin Silver. Amazon does have a copy on VHS, which I may actually buy (though I personally have never ordered anything directly online). I also would be interested in getting a copy of the book upon which the film is based, by Susan Sandler (1984). However, this item is completely out of print.
This movie is the one that inspired my dissertation, and is unavailable at the public library here, so I am in crisis.
If anyone has a copy they’d like to part with, or if anyone out there is in a city that may contain a copy to sell, let me know.

No comments:
Post a Comment