Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Feelin' Disconnected...

Am still alive. Feeling good- Waterloo is great, the apartment is good, and John/Frtz/I are all well and happy. Money is tight, but what is new about that? I have orientation tomorrow, and I meet with Grimes today for my TA duties. Crap... That reminds me that I have to run and meet with him... like... now.

Oh well... Phone is (finally) working, and internet should be a go by this weekend (we hope).

It was good to hear from you Catherine. All good hopes for your thesis. You too, Mark. Also, thanks and a cheery-hi to Ben for the drive.

Miss you all.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Zippity! You're on-line! I'll try to call again before my defence.

H. said...

Hi all- I hope to be fully online at home by the weekend. Right now only at kiosks when I can score one. Hope all is well.

H. said...

Finally Online. Yay!

Powered By Blogger