Hi folks.
Am in campus today to do some research work for my old advisor. You know, for someone unable to find a job, I’m doing OK. Had a good time last night at an old friend’s house, trying to catch up on four years’ worth of news. We’ve been in Hamilton- he went to Peru… So we lost, I guess.
Crazy old Chinese man was singing to himself on the bus (in Chinese). Then the bus started to make a rattling-hum sound, so he started to make a “ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ” sound along with it. My guess? He’s not actually old, but is really only a 30-something grad student who has finally lost it.
Weather was so nice last night it was actually cold in my apartment this morning. YAY! I’m reading Woody Allen and Philosophy right now, which I bought with my $19 worth of book club credit at the Uni book store. UMMMMM, free book.
I’m sorry that I have been silent with everybody, but I am “nuts to wall” on a scholarship proposal for the Mennonites- they may give me money (and help me raise my tool shed- sorry, I couldn't help it)!!!
Well, that’s about it, except to say that I am well, and that I still can’t wait for the 20th. Maybe I mentioned that already???

No comments:
Post a Comment