I just finished the newest Harry Potter book, after 12 hours of diligent reading, and I have to say that I’m glad I didn’t pay full price for it. Maybe I enjoyed it about $26 worth ($6 less than the price I paid for it). I certainly didn’t enjoy it $41 worth. Thankfully, I have been only slightly ripped off.
I won’t say exactly why I didn’t like it over much, except to say that it contains about 400 pages of talking- ONLY talking. All I can say is that volume 7 better be so filled with bloodcurdling adventure that I can’t breath, or I’ll be pissed. (Actually, this book doesn't really make me care one way or another if another volume comes out, but I'm sure I'll read it when it comes out). It had better be as exciting as the price, plus $6. They owe me, now.

No comments:
Post a Comment