Friday, August 03, 2007

Laying Low


Smog and humidity advisories scuttled my campus library plans for the day. I decided to stay home and get some work and cleaning done around here. Oh well, I have to go in next Tuesday, so I will try to roll it all up in one, so save bus fare and heat exposure. Why is August suddenly hell? And the summer was rolling along with pretty good weather there, for a while!

Well, today John drops of the Royal Fritz, who I will be cat sitting for a week. Yes, I know - pregnant ladies shouldn't be cat sitting. However, how could I resist? So, it will be a rubber-gloves-and-dust-mask good time for me the next while. But some furry companionship will be much appreciated.

On another good note, student loan money and pay all came in without hassle, so I am now very well with my head above water. Time to get my synagogue membership fee in the mail before the High Holidays, I think.

Wow - it's weird to think that fall is just around the corner. Hard to believe when I am melting to death.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Mer-row to you, Fritzy!

Powered By Blogger