Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's Getting Hot in Here

Yes, even my dark little basement apartment is getting hot. When will this humid streak end? They say it might storm this afternoon (fingers crossed). I do hope so - I just did the dishes, and I feel like passing out. Nothing better than standing over a sink of hot water in a heat wave! Boy howdy!

Anyway, so much to do before I can go to Ohio. Ever have so much to do, you don't know what to do next? That's me now. Some of it is major, but most of it are smaller (though no less important) fiddly errands. All I can do is keep plowing and crossing stuff off. I hope for the best - Murph and I are both really eager for a visit. It will be the first time we have seen each other in person since I realized I was pregnant. Most couples can celebrate with dinner the night of the test. I have to run a gauntlet of tasks and gather mystical boons before I can celebrate.

On a brighter note, one of those tasks is my ultrasound on the 13th! Expect a pic, even if it does look like nothing better than a coffee bean floating in static. It will still be exciting, for me at least.

Pray for cooler times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just bring that smile, that tummy, and maybe a change of clothes.

:-D

Powered By Blogger