
I am trying to get back to work after a very nice break for the weekend, but I find myself a bit low. The apartment is a mess, so maybe that is the cause. Whatever it is, I have work to do, but I find myself listless and unmotivated. Dull, bored, boring and lazy. What is this coming over me? Well, all I can to do is pound away at it. Start with the mindless tasks and work my way up to the more imaginative stuff. If the self-motivation doesn't work, then the drone-motivation will have to.
Something has to break me from this doldrum. And fast.
Meanwhile, in better news, this weekend I read the new (and final) Harry Potter novel, and I have to say it did not disappoint. A very exciting read. Strange to think that in a few more years, I might have a little HP fan of my own running around. If you've read the book, you can only imagine how the epilogue effected those pregnant hormones of mine, and I can't help but see a little dark-haired boy in a red and gold scarf, who looks an awful lot like Murph, curled up with the Year One novel in his hands.
So that brings a ray of sunshine.

4 comments:
Hello, I do not know you but you seem really cool. I have enjoyed reading your blogs. I as well loved the last Harry Potter book. Good luck with your pregnancy!
Hey! Thanks for dropping by.
That is a nice image you paint.
I know - I can't wait!
Post a Comment