Friday, April 27, 2007

So... is Amanda Paris Hilton in this Situation?

It is all bump and go around here, with the dearly departed site OMGJeremy.com, which recently bit the big server in the sky due to pilot error. It seems that the eponymous Jeremy, who broke his site, has bad mouthed us at The Swank Puppy all over his MySpace page. It seems that those (lovable and rational) rats that are deserting the sinking ship at OMGJ have just decided to stick with Swank now, and forget the wreck that was, and he is all over upset.

He never trashed me personally (I am certainly not trendy enough to get bitch e-slapped by a -Z list celebrity), but he trashed the site I am attached to and Amanda. But I am not so angry about the situation as I am appalled.

The point here is that he is a grown man talking trash about people on his MYSPACE! Does he also wonder when his boobies will grow in and if Todd in Chem 1 likes him?

Some people grow up and some people don't... I guess that is the gist of life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MySpace. Enough said. Ick.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess Facebook isn't much better, but unlike MySpace, it doesn't make my computer want to keel over and die a second death.

Of course, I've not had the best experience with the OMGJeremy site. As I recall, there was a forum on there, and it was populated by some very ripe troglodytes.

Honestly, the best thing about the OMGJeremy site was Amanda's comics pages. If ever I learn they're posted on MySpace, I think I will cry like a little Nancy-boy.

Amanda said...

It was a situation ripe with drama. But sadly, it started pretty much right as I had too much to do, and could only be online for like 15 minutes a day. And you need ALL day to do drama right!

H. said...

I am glad. Drama queens should be smothered in apathy. It is the only way to quiet them.

Anonymous said...

Drama queens abound the realm, but who's ever hear of a Drama King?

Powered By Blogger