Friday, April 06, 2007

I Guess I Just Don't Have What it Takes to Be a Pirate

Well, one warning shot across my bow from the b*tch ship Paramount, and I am done with downloading. My net connection is too important to me to risk it, even if I am too broke to actually buy movies any more. However, to all those cats out there who do have the cahones to keep going, more power to you!

Oh, and to Paramount: That movie was a dog -- maybe if you actually made movies that didn't suck, people would be less likely to steal them. There is no way in hell I would have paid money to own that, so you really weren't out anything.

Hope it makes you feel like a Big Man, Paramount. I hope you enjoy picking on the Little Guy.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Maybe you should surprise them all and send a cannonball their way!

jamon said...

Right smack on the broad side too. Me harties...

Arrr.

Hmn...I'll get me coat

H. said...

Great tundering lard, lads!

Oh wait... that isn't pirate. that's Newfie.

Dang -- I really CAN'T be a pirate.

:(

Powered By Blogger