Thursday, September 02, 2010

long weekend

So, what's everybody got planned for the long weekend?

Here, if the humidity is indeed better, I plan on taking care of some long overdue house chores:

  • deep clean the kitchen and bathroom
  • clear out fridge and freezer
  • picking up everywhere and doing the floors
  • catching up on back laundry
  • getting rid of all that recycling piling up
  • boxing up all extra books, etc, to unload them on a book seller
  • clearing out the bedroom for a play room
  • convert crib to tot bed

That's a lot to do in one weekend, but I can't put it off any longer. I can't just delay it any more because tot will get in the way - I'll just have to work around him.

So, not really exciting plans for the long weekend, really, but I'm enthusiastic about it, at least. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

oooo...i bet it'll be nice to have all of the tot's toys in one room and not under your feet! it's supposed to cool down tomorrow afternoon/evening...hopefully the weather network's not lying about that one.

Powered By Blogger