I have figured out that I have to write 2 to 10 pages (double spaced) every day from Sept 1 on if I want to have this chapter done by Sept 15 (ideally, earlier than that to make more time for the next chapter). I just got 2 pages in the can, already! So far so good!
From now on, though, unless inspiration strikes, I will try to do the chapter in the order I have on the outline to try to maintain some semblance of flow. So, I will likely not only do it in chunks of 2-10 pages, but in terms of completing assigned sections per day.
Now for a few hours of sleep, if I can, before Sprout wakes up (around 8 or so - thank heavens, he is not an early riser!). I only hope I can get my brain quieted down enough to let me rest... I wish I could watch a movie until I fall asleep, but I'm not really free to go digging around for DVDs in the dark.

No comments:
Post a Comment