I am extremely panicky and anxious today, and I don't know why, exactly. It started yesterday, I think, when I was trying to quickly get some pages done while Sprout was asleep, but I had too many ideas swirling in my head and nothing would come out easily - I felt like I was having a heart attack. Today, it's much more generalized, but I have periods of shortness of breath, and just a lot of bouts of fear.
My personal, financial and academic life has been rather crummy recently, so I am not surprized I am feeling this way. It's just stress, I guess. I do hope it passes soon, though, as it's fairly crippling, and I just can't shake it.
Adrenalin overload is not fun - I can't even type without a million typos, as my hands are hyper and clumsy.
I just really freaked out and scared... but I can't even tell exactly why!
I want to be calm.

No comments:
Post a Comment