Today, Sprout turns 17 months old. Time flies and flies.
Last night, he nursed constantly (and I can tell you, this is not comfy with a baby with teeth) - the thunder storm kept him on edge practically all night, so it was the only way for him to sleep. We were awake every couple of hours, I think, as I seem to recall looking at the clock at 1, 2 and 4am, at least. So, today he's cranky and I feel like poo.
Think I might crawl into bed with him for a bit of a nap so I can get back to work tonight... time's running out, badly.
Yup. Time flies.

1 comment:
aw, poor boo! and poor mama! hope you both get some good rest tonight.
can't wait to see you both next week - life's (mostly work's) been insane and it's been too long since we've even got coffee!
happy 17 months, boogabear, and happy dissertating (?) mommy!
Post a Comment