
They have confirmed that the human remains found yesterday are indeed those of Tori Stafford.
Isn't is amazing how the loss of a child you never knew can make you cry? The clouds this morning suit my mood, as will the thunder we are meant to get later today - sad and angry. There's nothing else to feel about the case right now, except to say I am so relieved she isn't out in the ditch like trash any longer, but can now be laid to rest with dignity.
Miserable wastes of humanity that did this, may you never, ever have another moment's rest or respite as long as your horrible existences stretch on.
Sprout just giggled and plastered a banana sticker to my toe. And then tried to steal my coffee. A good reminder - life must, and does, go on. I have to take him to the doctor today to check on how he's growing; again, I feel the extent of my blessings.
It's likely a good thing I'll be away from the computer today. There's too much to feel to be able to say anything, really.
Rest in peace, Tori.

No comments:
Post a Comment