Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow - Two Weeks Later

Sorry, dear old Blog. It's been a while. It would be great if I could say I have been up to fantabulous things, but, alas, life has been pretty dull, really. We did go to St Jacobs on the train, though, so that was fairly exciting - our one trip out of own for the summer. sigh.

Things are kind of blah - I'm broke, I still haven't been able to afford to apply to graduate, and I put in apps for the fall, but still do not have teaching work for the fall term. yippee.

BUT, I do have some exciting news... They accepted my novel for publication! I will have editing stages, etc., but if all goes well, it should be available for purchase come 2011! So, that's something.

Also, I don't know if I have posted this link before, but it's quite a neat site, so take a look - it's got to be more interesting than this blog, right?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger