Thursday, January 28, 2010

stymied

Ever have so much on your list to do you don't know where to start, or which way to go?

I am flustered. Big time.

But I gotta get going. Draft #2 is due on Feb 1, and if it doesn't look much different from Draft #1, I'm gonna get a lot of hairy eyeballs, re: that the hell have I been doing the past two months?

(Answer: Dick all, apparently.)

This draft has to be practically green-light ready, as the expectation is that Draft #3 will just be for sign off, and the feedback this time will largely just be suggestions for cuts; that is why I have only until Feb 26th to do that draft in. Generally, it was supposed that this past two months would be enough to make it pretty much done.

HAHAHAHA.

I laugh at my own over-inflated sense of time and ability.

OK. Just a few more days, and so very much left to do... Better get cracking.

I knew I shouldn't have slept last night. Bad choice, that.

blargh.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger