I can't find a library book that I need - I likely put it somewhere "safe" where Sprout couldn't destroy it... and then can't find it again. Everywhere I look, piles of contraband keeps sliding and falling - naturally, Sprout is making hay while the sunshines, and I have to confiscate a million things from him - sparking off a million tantrums.
I haven't had time yet to have a bath, because I was pumping (which was not fun at all). My toilet bowl cleaner spilled while I was digging into the storage closet... and, then, when I went to wash my hands, I found that YET AGAIN there is no water in the building. sigh.
So, it's hot, and sticky, and now it looks like I might not get a bath or wash Sprout before I have to go to work. At least I have water in the fridge for use in making lunch. sigh.
What a day - ALREADY!
OH, and PS - We have to walk to downtown today, as my bus pass expired, and they just now threw up a thunderstorm warning. Yup.
Now I really have to laugh. Next will be a pratfall, I am sure...

No comments:
Post a Comment