I think I've decided to drop out of school. I can't afford to be here, and, to tell the truth, I am a constant disappointment to everyone around me, including myself, so I really can't say I belong here, anyway. I haven't the foggiest idea of what else I will do with my life, but I am pretty sure my life right now is not working for me.
4 comments:
Wow, are you being too hard on yourself?
Lord knows I've been at the point you are with so many things in my life too.
Hold fast - just when you think you can go no further, you can. Have faith. Everybody feels the way you do, some time or another. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll be past this before you even know it.
From a perfect (well, quite flawed,) stranger who found you via the Leonard Cohen tag on Blogger.
--Jannie
i think that you are not a disappointment to anyone. also, i think that we make perhaps not the best decisions at 4:45am, especially when we are super sick with a terrible cold.
you know where to find me if you need to talk.
but you're so close! i know i would hate to think i'd wasted the last 4 years of my life.
give it a few days and see if you still feel the same way.
Power through, girlie! I'm feeling grim right now, myself, but you've got so much going for you! We've got to turn corners and keep on going.
Post a Comment