As a follow up to my last post, I got a letter from the university saying that I will be kicked out if I don't pay my tuition by the 20th, which I cannot do, so it is no longer my decision. I don't have to drop out - they will invite me to leave very shortly. It was a nice run. Not sure what I will be doing after that, as I will not be able to keep my TA job after I am kicked out, but there is nothing I can do, so I am not stressing over it. Just trying to keep my head above water.
That is why I am watching the election today so closely. A Harper majority win will sound the death knell to my survival. Too bad that will be decided by a lot of rich fat asses who like sweaters more than they care about the poor and needy.
VOTE!

No comments:
Post a Comment