Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some Condolences are Just an Insult

Infamous sot and jerkwad Mel Gibson was asked for comment on the recent and sudden death of actor Heath Ledger:
Also adding his condolences is Mel Gibson, who co-starred with Ledger in The Patriot. "I had such great hope for him," Gibson tells E! News. "He was just taking off and to lose his life at such a young age is a tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family."

When I die, I would still posthumously vomit by having any sort of tribute paid by this guy. The greatest compliment I could ever receive would be Gibson publicly declaring he was glad I croaked. If Gibson hates you, you are likely doing something right.

But, on a more serious note, it's sad news for Ledger's family, especially his young daughter. He wasn't a favourite actor of mine, but he did have something, and we will all miss out on seeing what he could have done.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger