Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back in Ontario


Well, folks, I got back to K-W last night at around 8pm, and, after a quick bite, I found myself falling into a deep sleep for about 10 hours. That's what 13 hours on a bus will do to you, I guess.

Sorry for all the radio silence for the past few weeks, but, really, I was just concentrating on being there and having a good time. And I sure did. Murph and I camped out for two nights, swam nearly every day, shopped for the baby, watched a ton of movies, and generally relaxed and basked in each other's company. We even had a dinner-slash-pool-party for friends, just like a real couple! I am proud of us.

Sadly, I had to come home earlier than I had anticipated due to social/school obligations, but it was certainly good while it lasted. And if I cry randomly while wandering around my lonely apartment today, we'll just chalk it up to withdrawal.

So, I am back, Internet. Did you miss me?

PS> Felt the baby move for the first time a few days ago! Pretty thrilling, but also massively real, if you understand what I mean.

3 comments:

LaTina said...

aww! how exciting! isn't feeling the baby move weird? but also awesome? mine moves all the freakin' time now. i feel him kick about five or six times a day (including at 5 am nearly every morning). it's pretty reassuring, having some way to know he's ok in there.

and baby shopping is fun! i dragged chad out this weekend and we registered for lots of sweet baby stuff.

when do you get to find out the sex (or do you want to know)?

Anonymous said...

I do like that picture, btw...

H. said...

We do want to know the sex, though I haven't decided if I will make it too public - I don't want to be swamped with pink or blue once the news gets out. I am looking more towards greens and reds.

I don't know that I will get another ultrasound from my doctor, but we are planning on doing one at a private clinic for our holiday present this year - one of those fancy 3-D ones that let you see the baby's actual face. So, if we don't know by then, we will.

Powered By Blogger