Tuesday, November 28, 2006

With a Little Bit of Luck...

... this thing will be out of my hands on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, and off to the publisher on Thursday, and that'll be it. Do I feel satisfaction? Not really. Relief? Not yet. Tired? Most definitely.

Harassed? You got it, baby.

Nonetheless, tonight's thought: Nat Cole is sublime, and dim blue light the coolest possible thing on jangled nerves.

Now... bed. Definitely bed.


PS: A note to my drafted readers; if you want a new draft, there's one available. Just whistle. You do know how to whistle, don't you...
*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By all means, send me your new draft, Hol. I haven't looked at the one you already sent yet (I've spent all my time preparing for my presentation in Research Project today), but I will hopefully have time for a quick peek at your article tonight.

H. said...

Andrew had a good amount of suggestions, so by midnight the thing will be re-re-written, again.

Oh man. This better be worth my while. If they don't make with the free copy... I wouldn't want to be them if that happens, let's just say that.

Powered By Blogger