Sunday, November 12, 2006

Internet... I hate You

Firefox ate my blog. %^&%%$@#!*%$#!!!!!!

It is back in some form, but it was an experiment in nerves and a lot of cursing.

I am not even sure that blogging is worthwhile any more, but I will sleep on it before I flip the "delete" switch, just in case it is my temper telling me to pull the plug on this poor thing.

However, despite blood pressure enough to pop my ear drums, I am well, settling in fine, and am now hooked up to the net and open for business... though after tonight's experience, I am not 100% internet is a blessing in any form, and may stick to radio from now on.

Calm Blue Ocean. Calm Blue Ocean. Calm Blue Ocean...
*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calm Blue Ocean...
is that what is meant by surfing the web?

Powered By Blogger