My phone is kaput - or possibly, the lines are down. I don't know which. I have have given it time to magically heal itself, but to no avail.
Sigh.
Will google around to see if anyone else in my area is having similar issues, and, if I can't find anyone, I will have to dig out the old phone and see if it's the new cordless.
Bummer.
ETA: Plugged in the old phone, and still no dial tone. In a way, that's a relief - the cordless is relatively new, and, while it wasn't expensive, I'd rather not replace it yet. So, off to figure out why my little "link" light is off on that stupid new digital phone box.
Technology sucks balls.
ETA2: Came back in the night, as mysteriously as it went. Maybe it was the weather... or possibly gremlins. Either way, I don't care as long as it's working.

No comments:
Post a Comment