Friday, February 22, 2008

A Survey for Friday

Because I can't sleep, here's a random survey from Katie's blog to fill a post on a Friday:

1. Initials: HAP.
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Trent Reznor; Enya; Craig Ferguson; Bill Paxton; Dennis Hopper (none in the same year, though).
3. When was your last kiss? Minutes ago.
4. For or against same sex marriage? For.
6. Are you bisexual? They say everyone is to some extent, don't they?
7. Do you believe in God? Depends on what is happening at the time.
8. How many US states have you been to? Ohio, New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania.
9. How many of the US states have you lived in? Depends on how you define the term "lived."
10. Have you ever lived outside the US? Ummm... My whole life?
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: My hair and eyes.
12. Name something non-physical you like about yourself: My humour and brains.
13. What is the current rumor traveling around about someone? Ha ha - Not going to trap me with that one. It'll change as soon as I type it, anyway.
14. What is your dream car? One that doesn't run on fossil fuels and doesn't pollute.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Nova Scotia.
16. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex over at your house while your parents were gone? Probably... Don't recall.
17. How many concerts have you gone to? Not many - I like CDs - cheaper and every seat is front row.
18. Do you download music? I have.
19. How many illegal things have you done? Not many, but see #18.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date? Depends on the mood.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? What? You mean originally?
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Ha ha - all the time.
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Likely, but I don't recall.
24. Do you like president Bush? I don't know him.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No.
27. Have you ever crashed a car? I was in a fender bender with someone else driving, but, since I don't drive myself, no, I have never crashed one personally.
28. Has anyone more than 10 years older than you hit on you? Yes.
29. Have you met a real redneck? How real is real?
30. Are you interested in anyone right now? I hope so, since I'm married. Luckily, it's the same guy.
31. What song are you listening to right now? The crows outside on my street, and the sounds of Murph sleeping.
32. What is your current favorite song? Changes by the minute - "I Wish it Would Rain" by the Temptations is a constant favourite, though, amongst others.
33. What was the last movie you watched? Ugh - the "remake" (desecration?) of The Heartbreak Kid. Spotty, at best.
34. Who was the last person that told you they loved you? Murph.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? The corner store.
36. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No.
37. Ever hit someone of the opposite sex? When I had to.
39. What's the first thing(s) you notice about the opposite sex? Their volume. Then their shoes.
40. What turns you on? Depends on my mood.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Anything that doesn't cost more than $5.
42. What is one of your sexual fantasies? No comment.
44. Tell something totally weird about yourself: I love the feeling of cleaning my ears.
45. Do you have an i-pod? No. CDs for me, still, I'm afraid.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, but I don't think they meant "look a lot like."
47. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Of course.
48. Do you have braces? Nope - I never have.
49. Are you comfortable with your height? Sure - if I were taller, my legs would be too short.
51. When do you know it's love? What kind of question is that?
52. Do you speak any other languages besides English? Yes, but not as well as I would like.
53. What kind of alcohol do you enjoy while out? I don't drink.
54. What magazines do you read? Print mags are dead.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.
56. Has anyone you were close with passed away? Not really close, unless you count non-humans.
58. What’s something that really annoys you? Many, many things.
59. What's something you really like? Good food, naps, movies, reading, Star Trek, hugs from Murph... Many things, really.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? Anyone who says they never did is a liar - but I can't say I am a fan now, no.
61. Can you dance? Depends on how you define "can." Do I have the physical ability to move? Yes.
62. Have you ever surfed? No.
63. Do you know how to pump gas? No, but I would like to think I could figure it out.
64. Do you drive? No.
65. What was the latest you have ever stayed up? Ha ha - funny question. I think I found new hands on the clock to describe how late I've been up.
66. Have you ever thought you were honestly going to die? Yes.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No - ambulances cost money, don't they?
68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do? Who hasn't?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger